Friday 15 August 2014

Rhoose Point signing out

I turned my garden trap on for the last time (in Glamorgan anyway!) on Thursday night.  We'll be off to our new house in Anahilt, a village just south of Belfast next week.  Nice to see yet another Jersey Tiger, which brings the total this year to eight or nine, a pair of Canary-shouldered Thorn, and a number of Rusty-dot Pearl.

I daresay I will comment here again from time to time, but this will probably be the last post from me, unless we head back in this direction in the future!  I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped with my daft questions over the last few years, especially to Dave and George!  I have learned a lot, and I intend to put that to use across the water...

Adam

Me favourite moth!

6 comments:

  1. It's been good having you around, Adam. All the best to you and your family, on your big move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss your 'daft' questions Adam! Best of luck with the mothing in NI - there might not be as many species as at Rhoose, but there are bound to be some different and interesting ones.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you're moving on Adam, you have made a really valuable contribution during you time in the county and I wish you all the best for the future. Do keep tuned in and let us know what interesting things you find over the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best Adam. Let us know what goodies you get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Adam. Good luck in the north of Ireland. Try and meet up with Vincent McLoughlin of Fermanagh, who we met at the Burren. Top bloke.
    Please keep us informed of your trapping in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Farewell Adam, we will miss you and your records!

    ReplyDelete