Sunday 24 June 2018

Port Eynon - with a micro for id?

Trapped in my mum's garden in Port Eynon at the start of our annual summer week down here from Buckinghamshire.

A few new for my year list included Elephant Hawk-moth, Buff Arches, Light Arches, Anania coronata, Crescent Plume, Lackey, Fox Moth, Barred Yellow, Peppered Moth, Dot Moth, Clay, Clay Triple-lines, Bright-line Brown-eye, Small Angle Shades, Grey Dagger (agg), Clouded-bordered Brindle and Fan-foot. Plus this micro, which I just can't get:


Dave Morris

3 comments:

  1. Is that a small Macro rather than a Micro? One of the Perizoma species perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an odd one! Possibly an awkwardly positioned Foxglove Pug?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This moth was already deceased so I do actually have the corpse so hopefully I'll be able to get a better look at it.

    ReplyDelete