|Struggling with this one - grateful for any help!|
- Mompha ochraceella - (photo above) assuming my id is correct!
- Mottled/Willow Beauty (is there an easy way of telling thease apart?)
- Green Pug
- Cochylis hybridella
- Common Wainscot
- Light Arches
- Scalloped Oak
- Udea prunalis
- Pyrausta despicata - there were three of these, and the one in the photo above was noticeably smaller and a much redder colour than the others, and didn't fill me with confidence about the id. Is that within the normal pattern for despicata or have I misidentified it?
- Peach Blossom
- Recurvaria leucatella (grateful for confirmation of the photo above as this is the first one I have seen and its not that common?)
- Acleris bergmanniana - again, photo above
- Coptotriche marginea