Friday, 4 July 2014

Coed y Bedw event cancelled

Due to the forecast bad weather for tonight I'm unfortunately going to have to cancel the event at Coed y Bedw that George and I had planned. We'll hopefully be able to rearrange one for later in the month and if so I'll post it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment